1. Menu Express
2. PIXEL CMS
4. The Anti Social Network
Client: Government of Andhra Pradesh
Application Specifications: 250+ Users, Multiple Logins with varied features
The Pay and Accounts Office which is headquartered in ABids, Hyderabad has another branch in the A.P Secretariat. The Pay and Accounts office processes all the payments related to the government departments and employees of Hyderabad region.
The Drawing officers submit manual bills every month on behalf of all the employees and departments under them to the Pay and Accounts office, these bills are scrutinized by auditors, superintendents and officers in the Pay and Accounts office before authorizing them for final payment.
Once the bills are scrutinized at various levels by all these people in the Pay and Accounts office the authorized bills are paid to the beneficiaries by the cheque section.
The Problem: Since all the process is manual there were multiple problems in the process:
- There was no way to find out how many bills are under process, how many are authorized, how many are paid or how many bills are rejected at any point in a particular month.
- A beneficiary had to come to the Pay and Accounts to find out what is the status of his bill, there was no system to easily find out where the bill is
- By the end of every month the Pay and Accounts Office had to submit audit reports to the Auditor General this process was a nightmare because they had to recon ciliate heaps of manual data.
- There was little room for transparency.
- It was very difficult to understand the efficiency of the staff working in the office which is about 60+, one could not understand how many bills each auditor was clearing every day or how many bills are being paid every day.
- The entire process was brought online, each Drawing officer was given an individual login through which he can submit a bill, see the bills status and analyze various reports.
- Every employee working in the Pay and Accounts Office were given individual logins based on their employee type, all the bills are now scrutinized online and paid online through Electronic mode where all the beneficiaries receive money directly to their bank accounts.
- All the data was brought into public domain, now any one can check the status of their bill online by entering their bill details thus increasing transparency
- All the bills are now scrutinized and paid in the FIFO method(First in first out) , the bill submitted first will be scrutinized first and paid first in that order.
- The finance department is also given a login to scrutinize and monitor the working and efficiency of the Pay and Accounts office
- The entire audit process is now made online, now with just a click of a button the accounts department can generate the audit reports.